- 1. ‘Service’ means all services provided throughout KorLuv.com and its related services regardless the type of platform you use to accessing KorLuv.com.
- 2. ‘Member’ is a person who had registered as a member of KorLuv.com by providing his/her personal information to the company, who had concluded a contract with the company to use the service and had gotten an account. Membership grade of users are categorized by ‘Better Account’ and ‘Account’ in an order of given services.
- 3. ‘Member account’ (hereinafter ‘account’) is a username with the combination of characters and numbers selected by a member in order to use the service and confirmed by the company in order to identify the members AND email address which a member has entered for registration.
- 4. ‘Password’ is the combination of characters and numbers selected by a member in order to confirm that the member matches the one who had acquired the account and to protect the member’s private information.
- 5. ‘Deactivate’ is the temporary closing of the account you use.
- 6. ‘Cancellation’ is when a member ends the contract of use and disclaims the given rights as a member.
- 7. All terms not defined in this article shall be defined on separate articles of separate services.
3. Amendment and Validity
4. Other terms and conditions
5. Realization of the Contract
- 2. All users who wish to use the service by registering as KorLuv.com’s member shall complete all personal item requested by the company.
6. Applications and Consent
- 1. Customers who wish to use the service by registering as an KorLuv.com member shall apply by filling-in all items requested by the company on the online application.
- 2. All information filled-in the online applications by any members shall be regarded as a fact. Also if any information is confirmed to be false or if there are any reasons to distrust any information to be false, the user cannot be protected by law and the company shall limit, suspend or deprive eligibilities of the user.
- 3. In order to subscribe to KorLuv.com service, a member must be at least 18 years of age.
- 4. Any harms or damages occurred by users under age of 18 will be asked to the protectors of such users for their responsibilities.
- 5. A user must make change in his/her profile if there happens to be any personal changes.
- 6. By agreeing to become a member, the user also agrees to receive any mails sent by KorLuv.com. He/she can later customize email settings in the service area.
- 7. The company shall not accept the application or may cancel the application if the application corresponds to any of circumstances listed below.
- 1) Any applications with no real name or name of other person
- 2) Any false information included on the online application
- 3) Any applications unsuitable for KorLuv.com service
- 4) Any applications with purpose of obstructing peace and order of the society
- 5) Any applications with purpose of mal use of the service
- 6) Any applications with purpose of commercial use
- 7) Any applications without filling-in the requested items
- 8) Any applications decided not to be allowed
- 8. The company will immediately notify users of not accepting the application if there happens to be any.
- 9. Application shall be cancelled during use of the service if a member does not follow his/her obligations such as not filling-in the certified information.
7. Protecting Privacy
- 1. The company only gathers the minimum information of the user for the contract by official means.
- 2. The company shall present and operate the “Individual Information Protection Policy” in order to protect the members’ information according to related laws.
- 3. The “Individual Information Protection Policy” shall not be applied to other websites “Websites not operated by the company” same hereinafter) linked on the company’s website.
- 4. The company shall not be responsible for any information exposed by members’ fault.
- 5. The company shall not provide members’ information to any third party without members’ agreement. Merely on the occasions listed below, the company shall provide members’ information without any separate agreement of members.
- 1) Any purpose of investigation with related official written claim
- 2) Upon any special regulations of Credit Information Use and Protection Law, Electronic-Information related Law
- 3) For any statistics, academic use or market research, without identification of any specified individuals
- 6. The company’s staff or any employees will not provide users’ personal information to 3rd party or 3rd party members. If so, this will cause she/he to be dismissed by the company.
8. Agreement and Modification
- 1. Users can view profiles and edit in the ‘Profile’ page.
- 2. Account cannot be changed and the users will have to withdraw account and register again if there are any unavoidable circumstances
- 3. Users will be responsible for any harms occurred from not updating their profile.
9. Providing Service
- 1. The company shall provide services listed below.
- 1) Profile posting service and profile providing service of other members’
- 2) Mailer service
- 3) Better account service
- 4) Other online contents providing service
- 5) Other services developed by the company or provided by affiliating with other companies
- 6) Mobile service
- 7) Smartphone service
10. Notification and Management of Profile
- 1. No information includes (‘attached files’) including any contents listed below shall not be listed in the profile. The company shall delete any of the information posted with contents including listed below without notifications and shall limit, cancel or deprive the membership of the correspondent member.
- 1) Any information including violent or abusive language
- 2) Any information related to pornography
- 3) Any information including commercial objective
- 4) Any information including abuse or personal attack with account or real name of other member
- 5) Any information violating other’s privacy protection rights
- 6) Any information violating any intellectual property rights
- 7) Any information related to criminal act
- 8) Any information including unpleasant contents
- 9) Any information violating KorLuv.com service
- 10) Any information including personal e-mail addresses, addresses, phone numbers or any private contacts
- 11) Any information violating related laws
- 1. This article shall be applied on any communication means within KorLuv.com site including e-mail, messenger, etc.
- 2. The company shall limit, cancel or deprive the membership of correspondent member when a member is reported with facts listed below and when the facts are proved to be true.
- 1) Any occasions with violent or abusive language
- 2) Any sexual harassments or website links of such
- 3) Any sexual or racial discrimination
- 4) Any occasions with commercial objective
- 5) Any of abuse or personal attack with account or real name of other member
- 6) Any occasions of violating other members including stalking
- 7) Any occasions related to criminal act
- 8) Any occasions confusing other members by sharing 1 account with other people
- 9) Any occasions decided to be unpleasant to other members
- 10) Any occasions violating KorLuv.com service
- 11) Any occasions violating KorLuv.com operation
- 12) Any False information on education, occupation or experience
- 13) Any occasions violating laws
- 3. To protect the welfare and privacy of our users personal information at KorLuv.com, we utilize a safeguard auto mail scan system in which personal information such as personal email addresses, homepages, etc. are kept private from public members.
12. Closing and Limitation of Membership
- 1. The company shall warn, cancel the contract or limit all or part of the service without any previous notifications if a member acts as listed below.
- 1) When a member is decided not to meet qualifications stated by the company
- 2) When a member uses other users’ account, password, personal information, etc. unsuitably
- 4) When a member uses ignominious account or nicknames
- 5) When a member falsely assumes manager, staff or other interested person of the company
- 6) When a member uses the service in purpose of commercial use
- 7) When a member uses the information obtained from the service without any notification by printing, publishing, broadcasting, or providing to any third party
- 8) When a member sends, posts or circulates by e-mail or by any other means of any contents which violates intellectual rights of the company or any third party
- 9) When a member sends, posts, or circulates by e-mail or by any other means of any lustful information, sentences, figures, sounds or multimedia which violates public peace and order of society
- 10) When a member sends, posts or circulates by e-mail or by any other means of indignity or privacy violating contents which violates others’ reputation or privacy
- 11) When a member violates the service or disturbs the service on purpose
- 12) When a member teases or threats other member or gives any continuous kind of mental anguish or discomfort to any particular user
- 13) When a members’ behavior is related to criminal
- 15) When a member violates other related laws
- 2. A member shall take responsibilities of compensation of all damages which he/she had occurred within causes listed above to the company or to other members.
- 3. All members who have disturbed the service production shall be automatically withdrawn and this withdrawn shall be launched without any notifications.
- 4. The usage of the service will be applied differently upon individuals’ situations and the company shall decide the situation.
- 5. The company shall launch periodical inspections and temporal inspections upon special causes in order to provide stable service environment to the members. During this period, members shall be limited or suspended in using the service temporally and the company shall not be responsible to compensate any of these limitations and suspensions.
- 6. The company shall limit or suspend the service usage of the members upon war, calamity, disaster, national emergency, stoppage of electronic information service of basic information industries under Electronic Information Commercial Law or in any other unavoidable circumstances.
- 7. The company shall immediately announce the reasons and the period of any service limitations or suspensions.
13. Refund Policy
- 1. Subscription fee payment for a ‘Better Account’ is processed by Payment System integrated with KorLuv.com and shall be operated on non-recurring prepayment basis.
- 2. Any account will instantly be upgraded to ‘Better Account’ upon completion of payment.
- 3. There will be no refunds for any payments except for the following events.
- 1) When the company is responsible for errors occurred during payment process (This will not include any inevitable events such as maintenance period)
- 2) When the company or PG caused any known system errors in payment records of users.
- 3) When the company announced termination of entire service.
- 4. Refund procedure is as follows
- 1) A user will request for his/her refund using ticket service in the ‘Support’ page. KorLuv.com will only refund to the user users after full check for its reasons in detail.
- 2) A user will request for his/her refund using ticket service in the ‘Support’ page. KorLuv.com will only refund to the user users after full check for its reasons in detail.
- 5. When a user requests for refund due to the cause as stated in the 3rd clause and if his/her account has been closed, he/she will not be refunded.
- 6. The company will not be responsible for any errors occurred by users environments.
- 7. Please be aware that there will be no refunds for any payments except for the events as stated in the 3rd clause.
- 9. Any disputes between the company and users may proceed under the related Korean law.
14. Closing Account and Treating Personal Information
- 1. Any member has the right to close his/her membership through Account page.
- 2. All personal information of the member who has closed his/her membership shall immediately be deleted from the site.
- 1. The company shall install periodical inspection for service improvement. The company shall not be responsible for any service instability or service suspension during this period.
- 2. The company shall compensate all harms caused by the company’s fault by extending the preferred membership service period depending on the situations. Merely, the company shall not be responsible for any situation caused by the members’ intention, carelessness, or correspondent to service limitation and suspension clause of this agreement.
- 3. The company shall not be responsible for any troubles caused by the member himself/herself.
- 4. All methods and procedures of the compensation shall be based upon related laws.
16. Arbitration of Disputes
- 1. The company and the members shall do their best to amicably solve any disputes related to the service.
- 2. The company shall not be responsible for any disputes between the members. However, the company shall take necessary measures such as limitation of the service when there are any reports proven to be true by the members.
- 3. The company shall not be responsible for any offline meetings or transactions among members, which are not organized by the company.
- 4. The company shall operate help center and report center in order to gather complaints and opinions from members. All complaints and opinions shall be taken care of by the company preferentially. Any reason for the delay of such would be notified to the members in advance.
- 5. The company and the members shall apply for arbitration of dispute for prompt and effective settlement to Personal Information Dispute Arbitration Committee established owing to the Information Network Promotion and Information Protection related Laws when any dispute rises about members’ information.
- 6. Any institution of a suit against service usage shall be taken care of by the competent court of the company.
- 1. The company shall not be liable for any damage or harm caused by actual meetings outside the site or sharing contents between the members through the site. It is recommended that all members should always pay more attention when having actual meetings with other members as well as sharing personal digital data.
- 2. The company shall not be responsible for any disputes between the members or the members and non-members carried by the service.
- 3. The company shall not be responsible for correctness, completeness of the member profiles or quality of such contents.
18. Obligations and Rights of the Company
- 1. The company shall not be regarded as an information provider. The company shall be regarded as a media of members’ communication, delivering information provided by members themselves.
- 2. The company shall not be responsible for any private information provided by members and this shall include other members’ information (including photos).
- 3. The company shall immediately take care of any opinion or complaints raised by members which are approved to be reasonable. Merely, in occasion of impossible to be taken care of immediately, the company shall notify the reasons and schedules by letter, e-mail or over the phone.
- 4. The company shall protect all personal information provided by the members, which are provided within registration, provided additionally during the usage of the service or any information generated during the usage of the service owing to Information Network Promotion related Law and other related laws.
- 5. All staffs of the company shall not disclose any personal or private information of any members and any staff that had violated this clause shall be discharged from his/her duties.
- 6. The company shall immediately fix or recover any troubles of the service in order to provide stable and continuous service environment. Merely, the company shall temporarily suspend or cancel the service under any calamity, emergency or other unavoidable situations.
- 7. The company shall post appropriate advertisements.
- 8. The company shall do it’s best to provide convenient procedures and contents of the conclusion, modification and cancellation of the contract.
19. Obligations and Rights of the Members
- 2. All members shall not disclose, circulate or transfer his/her account or password to any third party. Any harm caused by the members’ carelessness shall be under the members’ responsibility. Also sharing one account with other person on purpose shall be the reason of service termination or service limitation under this agreement.
- 3. All members shall not publically disclose personal information such as emails, homepage addresses, messenger accounts, cell phone numbers or any other sensitive information.
- 4. All members shall agree to have their pictures stored in the ‘Photo’ tab after approval processes by the company’s administrator completed for those pictures.
- 5. All main pictures of members should be recognizable facial pictures or portrait pictures.
- 6. All members shall not use any information obtained from KorLuv.com including other members’ personal information for commercial purposes.
- 8. All members shall have the rights to uncheck automated mailer option to disable receiving all information and promotion mails provided by the company.
- 10. All members agree to use any of transmitted information or data between the members only for their personal usage. The members shall not disclose, provide or transfer any of collected information to any third party without permissions of the information providers.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.