1. Subscription fee payment for a ‘Better Account’ is processed by Payment System(hereinafter referred to as 'PG') integrated with KorLuv.com and shall be operated on non-recurring prepayment basis. Paypal(http://www.Paypal.com) is KorLuv's official retailer.
2. Any account will instantly be upgraded to ‘Better Account’ upon completion of payment.
3. There will be no refunds for any payments except for the following events.
(1) When the company is responsible for errors occurred during payment process (This will not include any inevitable events such as maintenance period)
(2) When the company or PG caused any known system errors in payment records of users.
(3) When the company announced termination of entire service.
4. Refund procedure is as follows
(1) A user will request for his/her refund using ticket service in the ‘Support’ page. Korluv.com will only refund to the user users after full check for its reasons in detail.
(2) The company will notify the refund amount by replying to user's ticket and proceed with refund within 14 business days.
5. When a user requests for refund due to the cause as stated in the 3rd clause and if his/her account has been closed, he/she will not be refunded.
6. The company will not be responsible for any errors occurred by users environments.
7. Please be aware that there will be no refunds for any payments except for the events as stated in the 3rd clause.
9. Any disputes between the company and users may proceed under the related Korean law.