1. What Information we collect?
1) Registration: Gender, gender you look for, birthday, city, country, account name, password, email, and other submitted information will be stored on our server.
2) Profile: You can selectively enter information in this page which are height, weight, education, income, occupation, movie you like, book you like, food you like, children, want childen? And other submitted information will be stored on our server.
3) This information is stored to help improve the quality of our site and limit any damage caused by misuse. This information is also used to determine shared profiles, or fraudulent activity on the site..
- IP Address, cookie, visit and service log and service violence record
- Using Credit Card: Credit card company information, card number and order number
* Above information along with your passwords and other private information are stored encrypted on our server.
2. How to modify/delete personal information?
You need to log in first to modify/delete your personal information. In the ‘Progile’ and ‘Account’ pages you will be able to edit details of your account such as email address. From this page you can also delete your profile removing all information from the site. Your information will be held only in backups for several days after which then be removed and Korluv.com will no longer have your information. If you have forgotton your password you can reset/retrieve it on the landing page, in the login area or at http://www.korLuv.com, alternatively you can email us at support@KorLuv.com
3. How do I disable communications from the site service?
At any time after logging in you can go to the account tab to change your email settings: You can choose to disable email notifications and mailers. If you deactivate your account, we’ll close your account and its information temporarily until you decide to open this up again and by deleting your account, all of your account information will be deleted including your pictures. Once your account has been deleted, the username will never be restored again and there will not be any further contact from us. If you're unsatisfied with our service please, deactivate first and let us hear your word so we can help you as much as possible. Please choose wisely!
4. How is my personal information treated or shared?
Korluv DOES NOT use your personal information to make any benefit which means that we never sell, or share personal information about our valuable members with other people or companies. However, your personal data may be used for authentication and legal processes and you accept to share your information for following reasons:
Your information may be accessed by Payment Gateway system to collect billing information.
Your information may be investigated and viewed for detecting fraud reasons or other violating cases of payment.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, scams, spamming, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violating the [EULA] of Korluv, or required by law.
5. Children's privacy
Our website is a general audience site, however, we do limit the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above and we do not knowingly collect personal information from the under the age.
6. Confidentiality and Data security
Korluv.com cannot be held reliable for loss of your personal data, and is not responsible for backing up any of your personal data including text/images/video or other. Limited access to personal information to trusted administrator(s) we trust can access your information to provide products or services and accomplish job duties. Korluv has built a secure infrastructure to protect your private information and will continue to do everything we can to maintain and improve the security at utmost degree. However, should data or personal information be leaked either through a user problems or server problems Korluv.com cannot be held responsible.
8. Your Feedback
If you’re unsatisfied, have questions or suggestions about our service, please let us hear your word. We’ll put our best efforts to improve the site according to your needs.
9. How to contact KorLuv.com
Contact us at support@KorLuv.com
or alternatively write us at support tab in the Support page
10. Update and Acceptance of agreements.
By reading this you agree to our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to our terms and conditions you may not use this site. We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time so please visit this page regularly.